Highly Dissatisfied

Dr Polecritti is my mother’s doctor , when we went to see her together - she is extremely caring, professional- listenens to needs of patients- inquires lovingly about patients needs .- treated her patients with the love respect and care as she would if you were part of her family - I wish we had more doctors like her 💖

Called to make an appt but was advised the Dr. Does not accept new patients in any capacity. Not as referral and with zero exception. Im a bit baffled as to how she has any patients at all! Where do they come from if they cant be referred or request her? Kind of strange. From the other glowing reviews I was hopeful I had found a Dr. I could trust but once again, the medical field proves to be a crock.

She's the best!

Been seeing Dr. Kristien Polecritti for several years. She's the best doctor I've ever had. Compassionate, great communicator, skilled. Beautiful inside and out. My husband and I are lucky to have her.

Terrie D.

Dr. Polecritti is the most caring and understanding that you will ever find! She takes the time to REALLY listen to you! I can't say enough wonderful things about her! She will put you at ease and be there for you. She is AWESOME!! :) Thanks for being you Doc!!

Wonderful aaaa Caring and knowledgeable

Very compassionate,she gives you her complete attention and I always feel better after I see her.

Phenomenal

I love Dr. Polecritti. She is kind and patient. Her knowledge seems endless and her ability to diagnose and apply the exact treatment needed is uncanny. I ALWAYS feel welcome. She makes you feel like you're her most important concern of the day. I HIGHLY recommend her and her staff. They are extraordinary!!

Dr. Kristien F Polecritti is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spring Hill, FL.