The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Kristijan G Minanov
Dr. Kristijan G Minanov, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Clemens, MI. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery). Dr. Minanov is affiliated with Mclaren Macomb Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kristijan G Minanov has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
Dr. Kristijan G Minanov has the following 5 expertise
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Kristijan G Minanov has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kristijan G Minanov is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Minanov is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1985
University Of North Carolina Health System
Dr. Kristijan G Minanov accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCardiac Surgery Institute, 1030 Harrington St Ste 203, Mount Clemens, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kristijan G Minanov, MD - Vascular Surgery in Mount Clemens, MI, in this video.
Dr. Kristijan G Minanov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Clemens, MI.