Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kirstin A Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I was recommended to Dr. Lee with my pregnancy. I was diagnosed to have trisomy 18 at the ultrasound. Dr. Lee would not return my calls. I was a nervous wreck and emotionally in a state not knowing what to do. I was given a different dr. every time I went in. 3 of them pushed a D&E and one said my baby might be normal. It was the worst experience of my life and Dr. Lee still wouldn't see me. The staff said I had to see ALL the doctors. I ended up giving birth early and losing the baby. I saw Dr. Lee on my postpartum follow up and she was so shocked because she had no idea I went through any of this. I didn't have a consistent dr. to help me through the most difficult thing of my life.
I was seen by Azar, a CNP for my six weeks postnatal check up. She didn't do a pap smear test. I was told by another OBGYN for iud insertion that a pap smear should be done at the six weeks postpartum check up. Moreover, I have serious diastasis recti (aka abs separation). My belly is pooching. Very mushy when lying. Azar didn't do any physical exam regarding my concern. She told me "don't worry, give it time to get back normal". The physical exam is fairly easy but she just didn't care. I later on google the condition and tested myself. Both another OBGYN and my family diagnosed me with diastasis recti. If I was told earlier I could have avoided doing the wrong exercises (such as cruches and sit ups) trying to get back into shape. Instead I could have started doing the correct ones to heal my separation. If you have a choice, please avoid this medical group. Doctors there are too busy to care about their patients. They may seem very friendly and nice but they are not providing the professional cares we need. I learnt it the hard way and don't want to see others going thru the same.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. Kirstin A Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsScripps Clilnin Ob/Gyn La Jolla Campus, 9850 Genesee Ave Ste 600, La Jolla, CA
Dr. Kirstin A Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.