Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristin Miller
Dr. Kristin Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Le Claire, IA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Unity Health System, Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus and Jackson County Public Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristin Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Adolescent Medicine
- Nutritional Support
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Super Nice person, doesn't listen to patients however, lets her medical knowledge get in the way of what people know about their own bodies. Seems to be anti prescription...have a headache? go home and put a can on your head and take your vitamins. Three strikes and your Out Doc! Not in practice long enought to deal well with patients on a realistic level yet. Maybe someday.
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Unity Health System
Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Jackson County Public Hospital
Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus
Genesis Medical Center Davenport
Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Trinity Medical Center Terrace Park Campus
Trinity Medical Center, Bettendorf, IA
Genesis Medical Center West, Davenport, IA
Trinity Medical Center
14 Years Experience
University of Iowa
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Kristin Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions200 S Cody Rd, Le Claire, IA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kristin Miller in this video.
Dr. Kristin Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Le Claire, IA.