Dr. Kristin Baird Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristin Baird?

Checkup Head to Toe

Posted on February 9th, 2016

My appointment with Dr. Baird was very pleasant. Starting with the receptionist staff, to her assistant Carrie, then with Dr. Baird herself, my entire visit was exceptional. Carrie and Dr. Baird worked together to treat a few minor skin issues and a cyst. The Dr. was very friendly, gentle and knowledgeable. I was very impressed with my visit and the entire staff at Dermatology Center of the Rockies. I will return. Maybe I should not mention this, but I was late for my appointment, but they managed to accommodate me anyway.

Posted on February 10th, 2015

I went to see her because she was a female Dr. She had one foot out the door the small amount of time she spent with me. She gave me a prescription that would have cost me 900.00 dollars a month and she was not sure it would work and she told me to see another Dr in there office the next time I came back. The money is in Botox and I was not there for that.

FIND SOMEONE ELSE!

Posted on April 19th, 2012

Dr. Baird is the WORST Dr. I have ever had the misfortune of seeing. She is cavalier, rude and condescending. After trying to communicate with her a few times and only being able to speak to extremely RUDE office personnel I gave up. Do yourself a favor- there are many many superior doctors in the area, for your sake, find one.

Diagnosed my skin problem and treated it

Posted on February 6th, 2012

Dr. Baird diagnosed my skin problem after I had spent 18 months with other dermatologists. She immediately gave me a steroid cream and two weeks later things cleared up.She is very warm and caring and very professional. She makes time for you if you have an emergency need.I would recommend her to my friends and family.

Pretty Pleased

Posted on October 9th, 2011

Dr. Baird is skilled and artistic in her work. She is one of the few dermatologist I would trust with my face. The other is too far away for me to visit. I have always been overwhelmingly pleased with Dr Baird's results (I often get mistaken to be ten years younger)

Posted on August 9th, 2011

Horrible Dr!!!!!!!

Posted on May 7th, 2009

She is the best doctor I have ever been to and I have seen a few in my 57 years.

Posted on February 28th, 2017