Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristin Menconi-Drost
Dr. Kristin Menconi-Drost, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Trexlertown, PA, with other offices in Allentown, PA and Allentown, PA (and 5 other locations). She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Menconi-Drost is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital-Cedar Crest, Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses and Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristin Menconi-Drost has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kristin Menconi-Drost is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trexlertown, PA.