Dr. Kristin Cheung Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kristin Cheung?

Dr. Virginia Ann Conover

Posted on January 27th, 2011

This week, Dr. Cheung was my anesthesiologist for a parathyroidectomy procedure done by Dr. Alan Dackiew, at Johns Hopkins hospital. She thoroughly reviewed my case in light of the fact that I have hypertrophic cardiomyopathy with mitral valve prolapse. Dr. Cheung gave me her undivided attention and listened intently to my heart history as it related to my activity levels and previous surgical procedures. Dr. Cheung monitored my heart beat by beat during the surgery - going the extra mile to ensure that I experienced the least heart stress possible during my procedure. The confidence she instilled in me and my husband before the procedure made all the difference in my anticipation and recovery. Dr. Cheung is a consumate professional who truly cares about patients and their well being. Her medical expertise is unequaled. Thank you, Dr. Cheung!