Dr. Kristin A Concepcion Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristin A Concepcion?

Unprofessional, rude doctor. Not helpful at all

Talked to Dr Concepcion while she was on duty at Somerset Pediatric Group. I told her vaseline caused my baby severe eczema, she still recommended similar stuff. I asked her why, and she said - you are asking my opinion right? You better listen to me... or take your baby during normal business hours. She does not have clear opinion, and is extremely unhelpful. Not a qualified doctor!

Love, love, love Dr Concepcion!

Dr Concepcion is the pediatrician for both of my daughters, ages 5 and 1 year old. She is always very caring and warm toward my children and VERY perceptive regarding their conditions. After she noticed a heart murmur in my 1 year old as an infant, I had my daughter checked out and was told that it was soooo slight that they were surprised that it was even recognized. I completely trust her with the health care of my children and would absolutely refer a friend.

Dr. Concepcion is kind and courteous and really cares about all her patients. She is an excellent doctor!

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Kristin A Concepcion is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lee, NJ.