Dr. Kristin Corgan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristin Corgan?

Friendly Atmosphere

Beautiful spirit and she really cared. The staff is courteous and friendly. She will be truly missed.

Lab outreach specialists

My experince going to this practice was a very GOOD one. Dr. Corgan was very compassionate, caring and not rushing the visit. After my surgery she explained everything in lamans turms. Great bedside manners. Very good experience.

STAY AWAY!

Unfortunately, it doesn't even matter how wonderful, or not, a doctor is if the office staff is incompetent. Like a billing department that NEVER answers their phones, forces you to leave voicemails, doesn't process your payment, and then sends you to collections when they shouldn't have and consequently kicked you out of the practice because of what was admittedly their mistake (easily proven by phone records). But hey, they offered to let me pay it off in collections and then pay them an additional 28% so I could come back. Please! Only if the office staff is replaced!

Don't go here

I can not think of anything that I like. They left me in a room for 1 1/2 hours. You never get to see the doctor only her girls that look like they are in high school. They rush you to get procedures done and tell you it is not good putting off the procedure but the doctor does not tell you this is her girls.

nurse

My sister who is a survivor since 97, her daughter and niece plus myself are Dr. Corgans patients and we absolutely love her. We consider her the best in town. The office is really friendly and caring.

Fake, insensitive and arrogant

Excellent

I had no idea what to expect when seeing Dr. Corgan. 1st mamogram at 50 years old. Dr. Corgan and her staff made an otherwise awful experience almost pleasant. Their kindness and concern for me was amazing. Highly recommended from a very frightend patient.

doglover

I began going to Dr Corgan in 2000. I had no family locally and therefore very little support. Dr Corgan took very good care of me emotionally and physically. Her group at the time was leaving my insurance carrier, so Dr Corgan came in from vacation to perform my surgery. She is an angel!

Caring and attentive doctor and staff

I highly recommend Dr. Corgan and her staff. I now meet with her np and am fully satisfied with her. They are both friendly, interested,and informative about any questions or concerns that I have. Dr. Corgan and her staff have my utmost respect and highest recommendations.

Sandy Sparks

If it wasn't for Dr. Corgan, I would not be here. She is a God Send to all who have Breast Problems. Her staff is like my second family.

I am very pleased with this Doctor. She has a great bed side manner, very caring and informative! I would recommed her to anyone!

Office Manager

I read the other comments with interest before scheduling with this physician. Decided to schedule anyway on the recommendation of several friends. It was quite obvious the few patients who had commented were in the minority. I found the office staff exceptionally friendly and helpful and the Nurse Practitioner extremely qualified. I actually had two opinions because Dr. Corgan came in following my visit with the NP and reviewed all information and films, then gave her recommendations. I am extremely happy that I chose this doctor and will continue to see her and recommend her to anyone who asks!