Dr. Kristin W Fabiato Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristin W Fabiato?

First office visit

I am a long-term (40 years) diabetic, and very much appreciate being treated as an intelligent partner in my health care plan. This was my first appointment with Dr. Fabiato who listened carefully to what I said, made useful (not judgemental) recommendations, and gave me some new ideas on how to manage my sugars more carefully.

Love this doctor

She's a GREAT endocrinologist. I've followed her when she moved practices and would recommend her to anyone with thyroid and/or diabetic issues.

Disappointed and frustrated

My GP recommended me to Dr. Fabiato. It took over a month to get an appointment but I was relieved to have a short wait time. She did not have an answer for my symptoms but told me she'd give me a call back. Instead her nurse called me back and basically said "we don't know whats wrong with you, have a nice day". Horrible! She could have at least called herself and given me some options of where to turn. Will not go back and I am now questioning my GP.