Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kristin S Friel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr Friel is part of a group practice of OB/gyn doctors and nurse practioners. I have been a patient of the practice during my pregnancy but had not met Dr Friel until I was in labor, as she was on call at the hospital at the time. She was very professional, but caring and compassionate. She made me feel at ease and talked me through the delivery of my first child. Our beautiful girl was born healthy and the delivery went very quickly and smoothly. I have also seen Dr Friel in an office follow up since that time and she was very kind, spent a lot of time with me. I have been very happy and would definitely recommend her!
Finding a Dr. who really listens, is compassionate, and extremely smart and good at what she does, is not easy to do. When you find her, she's a gem. Dr. Friel is the best ob/gyn I have had. I switched 3 times over the last 30 years, and she is a keeper. Only wish I would have had someone like her to deliver my babies, too.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
23 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1995
Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Kristin S Friel accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCollege Heights Ob/Gyn Associates, 1245 S Cedar Crest Blvd Ste 201, Allentown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kristin S Friel in this video.
Dr. Kristin S Friel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.