Dr. Kristin Gildersleeve Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristin Gildersleeve?

Unprofessional

Posted on January 12th, 2017

Staff is extremely rude and racist. Waited over an hour in both waiting room and exam room. My appt which should have taken all together a half hour was and hour and a half. I go to other doctors within that plaza and the parking is awful. The staff of this office parks in front of and the rear of the other practice that I attend to, which leaves me to park near the Taekwondo facility and I have to walk with my cane through the parking lot to see my other physician. I am just taken back by the rude unprofessionalism that takes place with this practice. I will NEVER go back and will NEVER refer any of my friends or loved ones to this practice. It's just a matter of time before they're shut down!

So rude

Posted on April 5th, 2016

Went to Jen Taylor for 5 years, went to another doctor once when she left the practice and they wouldn't accept me back into that office when I needed to find a doctor. Receptionist on the phone was extremely rude and hung up on me while I sat there crying

Patient

Posted on January 31st, 2013

I saw Dr G for 3-4 years & left because I retired. She was a good listener & thorough. One time I asked for Xanax & she provided me a script, but she was very cautious & cautionary. She screened me & warned of abuse issues. I got a small script & it got me though a rough spot. I'm glad she didn't just hand out that stuff like candy.....

Posted on September 5th, 2012

Highly recommend...best doctor in 64 years of visiting physicians.

Fantastic Doctors

Posted on September 18th, 2009

During my seven plus years of using this family practice, I have been very happy with the service I have received. I could not ask for a more competent set of doctors nor a more concerned set of office staff. I have had numerous chronic conditions which Dr. Gildersleeve and the other doctors have monitored over the years and I feel that they are very good at managing them. I do feel, however, that they are doctors that encourage you to take part in your own health care and perhaps someone who does not may not care for this office. I feel they are my partners in my health and we both work to make me better! I am very assured that this doctors take excellent care of me.

Posted on July 22nd, 2017