Dr. Kristin Green Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristin Green?

Posted on November 17th, 2017

Wonderful bedside manner, knowledgeable and professional.

Great Doctor!!

Posted on July 24th, 2017

Dr. Green is great! She is compassionate, very good listener and explains diagnosis in an understandable manner!!

Posted on February 12th, 2016

Dr.Green is a wonderful person.

Awesome Doctor!!!

Posted on July 17th, 2015

Dr. Green is a very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. She made me feel very comfortable and at ease during each of my office visits, therefore aided my confidence in her performing my surgery. Dr. Green was thorough in explaining my procedure and answered all of my many questions. My family and I appreciated her frequent status updates during my surgery, which in turn minimized worry and stress. My overall experience with Dr. Green is truly positive and I recommend her to anyone who is in need of an awesome OB/GYN!!!

Posted on February 25th, 2015

office staff is horrible.nonresponsive to request.do not return phone calls.

Posted on December 29th, 2014

Wonderful Doctor & Staff

Posted on February 27th, 2014

Dr. Green is an amazing doctor. I have been seeing her for almost 2 years now and I can't tell you all how much she has helped me and made me feel like I mattered. She performed a sugery on me and I was so nervous and scared. She explained everything to me in ways that I would understand and made me feel completely comfortable. She has a wonderful bedside manner and really takes time with her patients. Now, she is going to be delivering my 1st child in April. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. I would recommend her to anyone that needed a new OBGYN. Also her staff is caring and friendly. They make me feel welcomed and happy to see me anytime I go in the office. That is what makes people continue to come back as well. There are not enough stars here to rate this wonderful team.

Great Doctor; Rude Staff

Posted on February 21st, 2014

Dr. Green is really an amazing, compassionate doctor. She's friendly and very willing to help her patients. The staff, on the other hand, are very rude and unhelpful. Every time I visit the office, the staff seem to have attitudes. They seem like they don't want to be at work; they also call you for follow-ups and rush you off the phone. I definitely feel that if Dr. Green were to get a new staff, her office would be much more successful.

Great Bedside Manner

Posted on July 3rd, 2013

I was very pleased with my visits. She listened to my complaints and questions. She explained everything in a manner I could understand. I hope she is around a long time. 4 stars are not enough to indicate my response to some of the survey questions.

Posted on October 4th, 2017