Dr. Kristin C Haugan Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kristin C Haugan?

Ridiculous

After waiting an hour in the room this doctor was cold and dismissive. I was there for a thyroid check and to discuss other minor medical questions. She ignored my request to have blood test to check my thyroid function and suggested I talk to a therapist.

don't waste your time

I was so disappointed in this Dr! I waited 50 minutes to be seen!! only to have her basically tell me i was an overwhelmed, depressed mother. No tests were run. If you're looking for Thyroid Help, this dr has no clue.Dr Haugan you're fired! ps. was diagnosed by a great dr with hypo thyroid--I'm not depressed!