Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kristin G Heuermann has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Kristin G Heuermann has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Kristin G Heuermann is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
We have three kids, the oldest being 19. Over the years we've taken our kids to a number of different pediatricians (mostly due to our frequent moves to new places). Dr. Heuermann is hands down the kindest, most thorough, and most professional doctors I've ever met. She doesn't talk down to the patients or the parents and is a great advocate for getting the proper treatment. She makes follow up calls to see how her patients are doing and will go to bat for you if the insurance company is being stupid. She makes sure her patients get what they need, when they need it.If I could make it happen, she'd be my primary doctor too.
Dr. Heuermann has been such a huge help to our family. She is so good with kids. She makes you and your children feel so comfortable. She has been a vital part of helping find out what was wrong with my oldest child. She is good about refering us to other spealist when it is needed. I would and have recomeded her to anyone with children.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Heuermann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Minnesota Health Care System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsChildren's Hugo Clinic (Formerly NE Pediatrics), 14701 Victor Hugo Blvd N, Hugo, MN
Dr. Kristin G Heuermann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hugo, MN.