Dr. Kristin Ingraham Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Kristin Ingraham?

Very Disappointed!

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Support staff are a reflection of the dr they are "supporting". I received a phone call from Dr. Ingraham's support staff, specifically Karen, to tell me my labs were "normal". When I asked what I am to do going forward concerning the ongoing symptoms I met with the dr concerning, Karen told me "I don't know what you want me to do, the dr just told me to tell you the tests were normal". Really? I want you to tell me what I am suppose to do concerning my symptoms - (i.e. see another dr, return for follow up??!!) that is the entire reason I came to see the dr! Whoever you are, Karen, you do not belong in the medical profession as you totally lack professionalism and compassion! As for Dr. Ingraham, did you really think the message you asked "Karen" to give to me would be sufficient after your meeting with me concerning the ongoing symptoms I have - unbelievable! If you believe that is "follow up after visit" you need a wake up call!

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

I was 8 m late checking in for an appt and they refused to see me despite traffic and a new facility address. I drive from 90m away and there was no concern.. Had to wait another 6months to get in. I've never been late before for any appt and I felt the lack of empathy displayed by the front desk staff was shocking and almost in humane.

Bad back