Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristin M Klosterman MD
Dr. Kristin M Klosterman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westlake, OH. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristin M Klosterman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Kristin M Klosterman has the following 10 expertise
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kristin M Klosterman - Posted on May 16th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kristin M Klosterman - Posted on February 19th, 2015
First thing she said to me was "More then likely I will do a C-section" Then told me that I was getting all my shots even if I didn't want to get them. The staff. They told me they took my insurance when I got there they told me they didn't take my insurance and that I would have to pay for the visit anyways or pay for a cancellation fee with the charge of the visit even if I walked out. (out of pocket) A month later they send me a bill in the mail saying that they forgot to charge me for something. I was not happy but I paid for it anyways. Then the next week I get another bill in the mail for not having insurance. (A $30 insurance fine) When they took my blood they told me I had bad veins and that I would be a hard stick. Every other nurse or doctor that took my blood or put an IV in me commented on how easy it was. My arm became black and blue because she dug around in my arm with the needle. I was not happy with my visit at all! I would never send anyone to that doctors office.
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Kristin M Klosterman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
Locations & DirectionsWESTSHORE WOMENS HEALTH ASSOCIATES, 29160 Center Ridge Rd Ste M, Westlake, OH
Dr. Kristin M Klosterman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westlake, OH.