Dr. Kristin Kocher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristin Kocher?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on September 25th, 2017

I was so lucky to be a patient of Kristin Kocher. Just thinking about her makes life feel good. I have moved on to a doctor with a different specialty, but I wish I could take her with me.

Wish doctors were like Kocher

Posted on April 29th, 2016

Dr. Kocher delivered two of my 3 children and also was my primary care doctor. I sadly had to move for my husbands job change in a different state and can't find a doctor that even begins to touch my quality experiences with Dr. Kocher. SHE IS THE BEST.

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Dr. Kocher has been my doctor since 2000. She is the best!

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

I have been with Dr Kocher for 11 yrs now and she is excellent. Always open to talk about herbal remedies unlike most Dr's. She is very attentive to me and my life. She actually listens even in the chaos of a busy office. I would highly recommend her to anyone. The only drawback is she is usually booked up far in advance and if she is not available you have to see one of the other doctors in the office. I have not seen one that has been any good. They even prescribed me a antibiotic that I was allergic to. I filled it and got started on it. Dr Kocher came back from vacation and immediately got a hold of my to stop taking them! Great doctor!

Posted on March 27th, 2013

At 20 weeks pregnant, Dr. Kocher told us everything would be fine, and that I could even keep working my labor intense job. She even consulted five other drs in the practice who all agreed I would carry to term and be fine. Upon trying to find an obgyn, none of them would see me because I was "extremely high risk". I delivered my baby 4 weeks later, at 24 weeks, after being put on bed rest by a dr who actually knew what she was doing. I would never recommend any dr at providence.

Posted on May 18th, 2011

Dr. Kocher does an excellent job of getting the work done in a thorough, professional, and efficient manner while also keeping up a friendly conversation and making both kids and adults feel comfortable. She always remembers details about our family and is interested in us as people. Highly recommend!

Posted on December 19th, 2015