Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kristin P Kroeker has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Kristin P Kroeker has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 16
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kristin P Kroeker - Posted on February 19th, 2015
If you want support, look elsewhere
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kristin P Kroeker - Posted on December 16th, 2014
While Dr. Kroeker seems knowledgeable and experience as an OB/GYN, her bedside manner leaves much to be desired. On several visits, she appeared irritated and annoyed when I asked questions about pros/cons of procedures and treatments or wanted to explore my options at various stages during pregnancy and seemed to take personal offense to my even raising such questions. Her interaction and tone felt belittling and demeaning on several occasions - the first I chalked up to her being human and maybe havin a bad day, but it continued with no improvement. I was disturbed by Dr. Kroeker's remarks about having a lot of patients to see and having spent a lot of time in our appointment; while this may be the case in her busy practice, her condescending and dismissive tone were unwarranted and seem to reveal her lack of empathy and consideration for patients who do not blindly follow her recommendations. If you value an OB/GYN who will provide education and explore options for treatment, tests and procedures with you, you would be better served elsewhere.
All good experiences
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kristin P Kroeker - Posted on October 14th, 2014
Dr. Kroeker was my OB for my second pregnancy and delivered my daughter via cesarean, which was necessary due to complications. She was easy to communicate with and very professional through everything. I would love to have her for my third pregnancy but change in insurance forces me to find a new doctor. Very sad about that! The nursing and front office staff is wonderful as well, appointments were always easy to make and very prompt even when the office looked busy.
Inconsiderate doctor and staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kristin P Kroeker - Posted on November 5th, 2013
Dr. Kroeker has and is very inconsiderate when it comes to scheduling. This is the third time that I have had my routine scheduled appointment rescheduled supposedly because of a change in her surgery schedule. Her staff are obviously covering up for her and it is and has been very frustrating just to get an appointment and then when the appointment that you have scheduled for a year from your previous appointment is canceled and you can't get another appointment until another three months is totally inconsiderate especially through no fault of your own. Furthermore, you can't get your prescriptions refilled either since Dr. Kroeker's office does not fill prescriptions over the phone and you the patient is stuck with out your medication. What a sad stae that is. Also, Dr. Kroeker can be a bit of an arrogant and condescending physician at times. Needless to say,I will be looking for another doctor:one who genuinely cares about his patients' well being and time.
Needs more training!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kristin P Kroeker - Posted on July 18th, 2013
Dr. Kroeker needs more training as she is clueless when problems arise. I know that doctors can't know everything, but a good doctor would ask colleagues for their advice or even research the literature. Furthermore, she is over-worked. You wait long hours, and if you catch her on a bad day, then she will snap at you and be very annoyed and rude upon answering your questions. She really doesn't know how to balance family and career. Perhaps being a physicians assistant would have been a better career for her. I would not recommend her!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Valley Medical Center
Dr. Kristin P Kroeker Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net CA Primary EPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPETERS AND PETERS KROEKER MDS, 7050 N Recreation Ave Ste 101, Fresno, CA
Dr. Kristin P Kroeker is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fresno, CA.