Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristin Larsen
Dr. Kristin Larsen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Neenah, WI. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Larsen is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center of Washington County, New London Family Medical Center Inc and Theda Clark Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristin Larsen has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Kristin Larsen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Larsen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
New London Family Medical Center Inc
Theda Clark Medical Center
Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Aurora Medical Center of Manitowoc County
Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Appleton Medical Center
Shawano Medical Center
Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Main Facility - Thedacare
Appleton Medical Center & Theda Clark Medical Center
Aurora Medical Center - Summit
14 Years Experience
University of Wisconsin at Madison
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions130 2nd St, Neenah, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kristin Larsen in this video.
Dr. Kristin Larsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Neenah, WI.