Have you seen Dr. Kristin M Johnson?

excellent physician

Dr. Johnson has always been incredibly kind, extremely competent and she is a true professional in every way. She always takes the time to explain the diagnosis and medications she prescribes. I have nothing but good things to say about her.

I would not recommend dr Johnson or her nurse to anyone. I went to see dr Johnson because I was having memory issues and blackouts. Dr Johnson spent less than 5 minutes with me and said "there is nothing I can recommend for you.". I had to follow up numerous times to get test results and even then dr Johnson didn't take the time to read through them and missed things. Her nurse is abrasive and borders on argumentative. On a positive note, this office is easy to get a hold of and you don't have to worry about being trapped in voicemail.

rude

I have seizures. I saw her for less than five minutes and she wanted to just put me on meds. My seizures I believe are not epilepsy and wanted to discuss that. Her attitude was "how dare you question my methods" like. If i take medicine for epilepsy and its not I could have a boatload more problems. Instead of helping me or easing my pain, it was take these meds that according to her the majority of her patients (all different problems) were on or leave and don't come back. I thought I might have psychological seizures based on the sexual abuse I had as a child. Its hard for me to talk about, but trusting her I explained to her about my past. I was pooring my heart out, crying, and her response after it all was "You put on a great show." Are you serious! It took all my willpower not to slap her. She is textbook and thinks she is something smart. But personally I think a neurologist should have some other skills including people skills to correctly treat a patient. Then she also twisted my words and is making it very hard to get social security with her self righteous reasoning. Im so sorry for knowing my body and wanting a real doc. who doesn't just want another guinea pig. She really upset me, and hurt my feelings. She had a snotty schoolgirl attitude because I was concerned about the meds. Which I found out later I was right when I found A good doctor. I'm glad I never took her medication.

Dr. Johnson correctly diagnosed what other doctors had said were stroke events as migraine auras and prescribed medication. I have not had an episode since (2 years)and no worry of strokes!!

Dr. Kristin M Johnson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Columbus, OH.

Dr. Kristin M Johnson Is this you?