Dr. Kristin Mccabe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristin Mccabe?

professional and knowledeable

Posted on August 4th, 2016

Dr. Mc cabe was working at Florida Hospital quite a long time ago. I do remember her to one of the few nice doctors and she does a correct diagnosi.

Posted on December 29th, 2014

OLD SCHOOL very good doctor

Very unsatisfactory

Posted on June 16th, 2012

ArrogantMade me feel as if as my complaint was nothing Did not acknowledge my medical needs or complaintsShrugged me off when i was making a gentle point of explaining my cause of the visitWould not reccomend or examine me again as she was snide and condescending.

Posted on April 12th, 2011

After a four day stay in the hospital, I returned to the emergency room of the same hospital 6 days later with the same condition pulmonary distress. Dr. McCabe was the physican on call. She took full charge and care and I was released and the next day my condition approved greatly, better than I felt in 3 months. I believe this was due to the actions Dr. McCabe took after analysing my condition. Only wish she had a private pratice that I could use

Posted on August 2nd, 2016