Dr. Kristin N Mcday Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristin N Mcday?

Awesome Dr.

I've always hated going to my OB/GYN appointments since I first started going over 10 yrs ago. I started seeing her in 2015 and felt very comfortable with her after that visit. She talks to you about something totally different during your exam to take your mind off of the already uncomfortable exam. She's easy to talk to about your most embarrassing concerns (it's embarrassing to the patient, not her of course). I really hate loosing her as a Dr. at Providence. Hopefully by my next visit next year, I can locate her again and continue with her as my OB/GYN Dr.

i love this Dr.

Dr. McDay is Great! She is very professional and cares about the well being of her patients. I have my annual check up with her.

se

Dr. Kristin N Mcday is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.