Dr. Kristin E Nesburn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristin E Nesburn?

Good Doctor

I waited almost forty minutes in the exam room to see her while she was having a conversation with another person about a patient' I had already been seen by a doctor that same morning. Dr.. Nesburn took her time coming to exam me and I changed my mind about seeing her for a year.

Dr. Nesburn is caring, intelligent, and very skilled. She took extra time and carefully explained my diagnosis and treatment. I recommend her without hesitation.

horrible dr! i had a swollen eyeball and she said it was "nothing". all of my family and friends told me that it looked swollen and it felt like it too. I went to a dr at jules stein ucla and it turns out i have a bad infection. if i listened to her it would have gotten worse! . thank god I got a second opinion. She was nasty and didnt listen when i told her it felt swollen and hurt. she should get her liscense taken away!!!