The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kristin Shipman
Kristin Shipman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Kristin Shipman is affiliated with Presbyterian/St Lukes's Medical Center, Avista Adventist Hospital and Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center. Kristin Shipman has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Kristin Shipman has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Kristin Shipman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.