Dr. Kristin J Tarbet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristin J Tarbet?

Great doctor & staff!!

I always enjoy coming to my appointments because the staff are warm and friendly. Dr. Tarbet is a busy doctor but she always makes you feel like you are her priority. I'm glad to have her as my surgeon and wouldn't trust anyone else!

If you are contemplating plastic surgery, I can recommend scheduling consultation with Dr. Tarbet. She and her staff answered all of my questions and the surgery was everything I had hoped for. I am very happy with the results.

I just love this office. Dr. Tarbet is always so attentive to her patients and takes time to listen to us. Her staff are always very friendly, offering me coffee or tea with chocolates when I arrive. They are top notch!

Facelift

I had my facelift done with Dr. Kristin Tarbet 4 years ago and I love my results! My before and after pictures are posted in the clinic for everyone to see what an amazing job she did. Dr. Tarbet is such a compassionate physician who listens to her patients. She and her team put me at ease through everything. I have had great follow-up even after my surgery to help me maintain my facelift for years to come. I never met a surgeon who cared so much! I recommend her to all of my friends and family!

I had eye lid and brow lift and Dr Tarbet did excellent job and no scaring. I highly recommend Dr Tarbet and the staff because very knowledgeable and especially for eye injections or surgery.

Truly a caring physcian!

I recently had the Quicklift procedure done less than a month ago and from the very beginning I felt at ease and that my best interests mattered to her. She was sensitive to the outcome I wanted and I felt like her and her staff has been there for me to answer questions and provide quality care. This was a huge decision for me and investment in bringing my youth back and I feel that she has given me the results I wanted. She is without a doubt the best choice I made and I would do it again.

Dont wast you time

This office is totally unorganized. The staff and the Doctor do not communicate on the same level. The Doctor promises you one thing and the staff tells you another. Not available or whatever they choose. No coordination!