Have you seen Dr. Kristin J Tarbet?

Excellent Doctor and Staff

When I first arrived the front desk was very friendly and accommodating. Dr. Tarbet made me feel so comfortable and confident in her skills. I went in for my surgery two months ago and am as happy as can be with my results. Thankyou Dr.Tarbet and staff.

Love Dr Tarbet

I’ve been to them for my dry eyes & cant say enough good things about how she helped me! She is the best!

Poor results

Sorry choice! Should have ask for more proof of her work.

Love Dr. Tarbet and her team

Do not listen to reviews from people who are angry about paying for their treatments. I have been going to Dr. Tarbet for years and have had nothing but excellent service by her and her staff. They all take time to sit with me and go over treatment options and help answer all of my questions. Dr. Tarbet takes so much time explaining options to me and always makes sure that I understand before signing up for a treatment. She is amazing!

Horrible office expeience. Very unprofessional

I went to the doctor for a tiny chicken pox mark on my face. After discussing several option and rough estimation of price I decided to go with her suggestion on bella fill filler. On first appointment I was told since you need very little some more will be left to use for next time and now will be kept in a bag with your name written on it. On 2nd follow up appointment since first filler push did not work so I was given some more and there was no charge and same thing been told that they will save rest with my name written on it. On 3rd appointment as it still showed no improvement some more was pushed and before and during the treatment I was told you got some bella fill leftover in your bag with your name. I was not that keen personally to push it third time as I could see not only there is no change but the mark looked worse. But since I was told repeatedly that I have some left over I thought might try for very last time. Ofcourse I am pretty sad that the mark now look worse than it was before but I am not overly critical as I think the doctor tried with her best intention to help. I liked the doctor.The most disappointing part and what compelled me to write the review starts now. After my third appointment follow up I was given the bill of bella fill while all these time I been told there are bella fill left in a bag with my name on it. I was confused why they said me so and was not I asked if I want to buy more to use or not? Do not professionalism need consent from patient? The disgusting part of the whole thing is they start making me feel I got something that I do not want to pay instead of apologizing for their unprofessionalism. They started treating me as if I do not understand how procedure works. Yes I do botox with no issue. I buy I use. I did 3 chemical peel from their own aesthetician without any issue. I buy the service knowing how much it will cost. I am patient for long time at optometrist dentist orthodontist gp ob/gyn With whom all I enjoy long term relationship and i know very well how service and insurance work. The disgusting service of the office do not end there they keep on passing me from one person to another for conflict resolution just to hassel me further. The account manager they told me to contact was a nice lady and she got nothing to do with this bill conflict. They wiped out my one and half month ahead doctor appointment. As I called them to confirm on it they told me there is no appointment for me and doctor is not in that day. Even though I had the appointment card with me with their handwritten appt date and time on it. I happened to call them on my appointment day to settle the bill and asked for doctor to talk and found out the doctor is at the office. Unbelievable rude!!! At the very end after one and half month at my persistent request to talk to the doctor she herself called me. I explained to her the situation. I hope she understood as she mentioned she did. At the end though they didn't show any responsibility by offering any compensation to offset their miscommunication and unprofessionalism. After all the bitter experience this is not the place where I would like to go again obviously. Unfortunately I have to stop going to their aesthetic service too though both Dory and Cindy have been wonderful because it is under same office. So at the end I ended up with my chicken pox mark gone worse with money wasted and most of all what disgusted me most and made me write review having the horrible experience of getting treated badly by the doctor administration.

Great doctor & staff!!

I always enjoy coming to my appointments because the staff are warm and friendly. Dr. Tarbet is a busy doctor but she always makes you feel like you are her priority. I'm glad to have her as my surgeon and wouldn't trust anyone else!

Dr. Tarbet is among the best of the best

Dr. Tarbet is usually booked out a minimum of a month in advance, often more, and her schedule is tightly packed. So if promptness is a dealbreaker for you, you might be disappointed. That said, there's a very good reason she has such a long wait list. She is a master injectionist (she teaches it), and an anesthesiologist acquaintance who works with hundreds of cosmetic surgeons says that Dr. Tarbet has a certain artistic flair that the others just don't. If/when i need a browlift or facelift she is who i will see. She has a very caring, warm nature, and even though she's super busy i have never felt rushed. She recently fixed a major aesthetic issue from a bad response to Sculptura (my body basically rejected it). I was super nervous and though she hadn't seen that before (it caused a weird pull on my musculature) she corrected it and now it looks even better than before the issue. I've been going to her for years for fillers and I won't go anywhere else. Another doctor had told me i needed a lower eye bleph and she said no way, my lower eyes look great. Above all she is honest and will talk me out of things she doesn't think I need while explaining why. She also has an equally fantastic staff. Chris Greaves does the prp injections and i am having such phenomenal results with them that he says i probably won't be needing any more fillers for long time. He is an outstanding practitioner, spends as much time as necessary, explains things thoroughly and makes sure we are getting the exact look I'm going for. He's super friendly, skilled, and absolutely loves his work, which shows. I started doing prp for the hair as well and am beginning to see the difference. They charge an incredibly reasonable rate for this specialized procedure (for both face and scalp) and they're one of the only clinics around to offer it. I love working with this guy! He also is very honest and takes a less is more approach. I had my first opportunity to see Steve yesterday for Botox and he actually talked me out of doing a couple of areas because he felt I didn't need them and he likes to be conservative. He wants the face to look expressive and natural while getting the results I am seeking. I loved his honesty and will see the results in a week. He's also friendly as can be. They offer a 10% pre-book discount as well(!) I should mention that with Steve and Chris there is virtually no wait time. So if I'm going to see Dr. Tarbet i just pencil in extra time, bring a book and consider myself fortunate to be next in line to see such a skilled and popular doctor. She also maintains two very busy out-of-state clinics. That's how in-demand she is. The rest of the staff who book the appointments etc. are also incredibly personable, complimentary and I always get the sense they are one big happy family, which makes me that much more comfortable to be there. This clinic gets my highest possible recommendation.

If you are contemplating plastic surgery, I can recommend scheduling consultation with Dr. Tarbet. She and her staff answered all of my questions and the surgery was everything I had hoped for. I am very happy with the results.

I just love this office. Dr. Tarbet is always so attentive to her patients and takes time to listen to us. Her staff are always very friendly, offering me coffee or tea with chocolates when I arrive. They are top notch!

Facelift

I had my facelift done with Dr. Kristin Tarbet 4 years ago and I love my results! My before and after pictures are posted in the clinic for everyone to see what an amazing job she did. Dr. Tarbet is such a compassionate physician who listens to her patients. She and her team put me at ease through everything. I have had great follow-up even after my surgery to help me maintain my facelift for years to come. I never met a surgeon who cared so much! I recommend her to all of my friends and family!

I had eye lid and brow lift and Dr Tarbet did excellent job and no scaring. I highly recommend Dr Tarbet and the staff because very knowledgeable and especially for eye injections or surgery.

Truly a caring physcian!

I recently had the Quicklift procedure done less than a month ago and from the very beginning I felt at ease and that my best interests mattered to her. She was sensitive to the outcome I wanted and I felt like her and her staff has been there for me to answer questions and provide quality care. This was a huge decision for me and investment in bringing my youth back and I feel that she has given me the results I wanted. She is without a doubt the best choice I made and I would do it again.

Dr. Kristin J Tarbet is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint George, UT.