Dr. Kristin J Trump Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristin J Trump?

Truly knowledgeable and cares for the wellness of her patients. My family and I have been seeing Dr.Trump for over 20 years and have been blessed to have found such a reliable professional in whom we trust .

Dr. Kristin Trump is the nicest caring doctors I have ever been too! She actually takes the time to listen to you, and she actually sits and looks àt you when you are speaking with her. I wish I had gone to her years before I went to my other doctor! She's not only my doctor, she's like a friend who listens, and really càres about what you have to say. Her staff are very nice too!

Dr. Trump is very understanding, cares about your needs, a down to earth people person. Takes time to listen and shows compassion. Best Dr. I have ever had.

I have always been very pleased with Dr. Trump's practice.

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Trump

I would highly recommend Dr. Trump. I have moved farther away & haven't changed doctors because she is worth the drive! She takes her time & talks to you like a friend. She's very knowledgeable & allows the patient to take part in decisions being made for their health. She's absolutely wonderful! The nurses are great! The office employees need some improvement.

ex-patient

I loved Kristin, but her staff is very rude. Tried to get an follow up appointment after being in the hospital an her staff was very unconsidered an didn't care the importance of this app. If she is that busy she needs to quit taking new patience.

Only complaint, office is dirty.