Dr. Kristin M Waldron Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Kristin M Waldron?

Very rude, terrible bedside manner

After waiting over 2 hours for my last two appointments, I was seen by the NP only. Dr. Waldron made a short appearance and left. She prescribed me medication without my knowledge and gave no explanation. Very unprofessional. She also had her staff call with test results when I think they should be given by the doctor herself.

Lacking in compassion

I am a college student who has and is still on the deans list as well as taking honor classes (I mention this because it is important later on in my telling). I was placed in intensive care in the hospital for a viral infection. I was automatically assigned a neurologist (Dr. Waldron) because I was slipping into an unconscious and conscious state. After my discharge and a spinal tap that I had no choice in having I started to receive intense facial pain. Since I was already in the care of Dr. Waldron I requested that she treat this. Since I mentioned earlier that I am a serious student I wanted Dr. Waldron's help to be able to return to school. I requested that since I now have facial pain that makes me incapable to stay outside for long with the harsh elements on campus that could she please provide me with a handicap pass so I could park close to the buildings. I was shocked to hear that she didn't even want to think about it. I then came in with letters from other patients suffering from there condition that was the same as mine a-typical trigeminal neuralgia and still nothing. I eventually changed to a neurologist in the city who had no problem in fulfilling my request and didn't understand why she didn't. One thing about this doctor is she has little experience but she acts like she's been practicing for 70 years.

Extremely rude doctor. Has no clue what she is talking about.