Not looking at the whole picture

I'm a healthy senior whose only issue is sleep. The only drug I take (for over 25 years) has proved highly successful with no typical side effects. Because of this, I never had trouble getting refills from highly respectable doctors in TX and DC. Dr. Schnell was reluctant to prescribe because of literature she read even though we discussed that I exhibited none of the symptoms. So I tried her other prescribed meds. None worked. We came to an agreement to try the original drug at a reduced dosage which worked well enough. When I went to renew was told the Dr would not refill - period. She recommended I go to a sleep clinic instead. Thought it was better to deny and try to function with no sleep than give me a med that has clearly worked. Does she really care about her patients - I think not. Her staff is her only saving factor. Fortunately, we won't have to deal with each other again.

COPD

Dr. Kristina A Anton-Schnell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Longmont, CO.