Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristina Borgen
Dr. Kristina Borgen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Park Ridge, IL, with other offices in Barrington, IL and Chicago, IL . Her specialties include Pathology. Dr. Borgen is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Advocate Condell Medical Center and RML Health Specialty Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristina Borgen has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Kristina Borgen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Borgen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Advocate Condell Medical Center
RML Health Specialty Hospital
Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kristina Borgen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park Ridge, IL.