Dr. Kristina Feja Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kristina Feja?

Disappointed after visit.

Posted on January 27th, 2014

As a concerned parent I wanted to meet with a specialist regarding frequent out breaks of MRSA infections. I checked online for a an in network provider which was Dr Feja at her mentioned office address. This office address happens to be a hospital but as a patient I could care less. It turned out to be a regular office visit of about 10 minutes and I was told to continue with the on-going treatment. The surprise comes in a few weeks later when I get a bill which is way higher than my $40 copay. When I called and checked turns out as the office is in a hospital building the bill was coded as outpatient which caused the insurance company to put the office visit charges towards my deductible. Beware you dont want to meet this and any other doctor in a hospital setting as even if you think you are going in for an office visit you will be dinged for way more.

Posted on July 31st, 2012