Dr. Kristina Kramer Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Kristina Kramer?

I have been a patient of Dr. Kramer for the past year. She has been exceptionally professional and extremely proficient in her diagnosis and care of me during that time. As the disease I have is not curable and came as a huge shock to me, I can not only say that Dr. Kramer has been the rock that I needed to get through the diagnosis, but has been my anchor in dealing with the disease and treatment as well. I would STRONGLY, STRONGLY recommend her.

Excellent pulmonologist

I cannot fully write as to the fabulous experience I had in Dr Kramer's care. She is a very talented pulmonologist and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone lookimg for an MD with that speciality .