Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristina M Lehman MD
Dr. Kristina M Lehman has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kristina M Lehman has the following 8 expertise
- Adolescent Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Dr. Kristina M Lehman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kristina M Lehman - Posted on March 28th, 2019
Dr. Lehman is the best pediatrician we could’ve dreamed of! She’s so sweet, really relatable, and takes the time listen to your family’s preferences and needs. We absolutely love her and so does our baby girl! Ps. Bonus: she cares about how the mom is doing post partum more than most on/gyns do - goes to show how important it is for her to make sure the baby has a healthy and happy home environment. :)
15 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Kristina M Lehman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Kristina M Lehman
I believe in preventive care through diet and lifestyle. I try to focus plans based on each individual patient's goals and circumstances. It is important to me that the patient is a partner in his or her health care. I specialize in the primary care of families. I love knowing how each person fits into his or her family and helping parents raise their children. I enjoy working at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center because it allows me to teach medical students and residents. I also get to work with amazing and talented physicians. After work, I enjoy spending time with my family, reading and cooking.
Locations & DirectionsOSU INTERNAL MEDICINE & PEDIATRICS-HILLIARD, 3691 Ridge Mill Dr, Hilliard, OH
Dr. Kristina M Lehman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hilliard, OH.