Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kristina Marchand has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 30
She is just a horrible person . Rude , will not take my health concerns seriously , rolls her eyes when I tell her my opinion on my health concerns. After years of being on maintenance medications from my previous dr. and doing well she changed 2 of my medications saying my previous doses were ridiculous , am now feeling awful ( lowered thyroid meds) and she says she doesn't think it's because of my dose change even tho that's exactly what it is. I've been on this medication for approximately 12 years and was doing good. I will not be her patient any more She is abusive . She seemed to have it in for me from the minute I met her. I accidentally gave her one star for bedside manner , it should have been zero .
I have seen her for several years, she always listens to everything I have to say and is very helpful in finding solutions. I've had multiple medical issues and she always works to find an answer to solve my problems, and follows up to be sure it's still working. My daughter is now a patient of hers, and I've had the same experience with her as well.
I have never met such a rude inconsiderate Dr EVER. I went in for my fingers hurting and neuro/muscular problems and all she does is talk to me about arthritis and my wrists! I never said anything about my wrist so you obviously weren't even caring or listening. I agree with all of the negative reviews about her. Horrible experience. I actually cried when she left because I felt emotionally assaulted like my concerns meant nothing. She didn't even say goodbye or give a closing statement she just walked out the door and the medical assistant came in and tried to make me feel a little better. Very sad to see people like this in family practice. Must not have been qualified for surgery or something because its obviously she hates her job. A lawyer would suit her much better because she doesn't care about her patients and just wants to run through patients as fast as she can. When I left I had a paper saying the things we went over and my concerns. NONE of which were true so I'm wondering where she got that information. If she reads these which I hope she does she needs to go into a other field or sit back and try and remember why you became a Dr in the first place. It should be more than just lining your pockets. If I wish it was classy to call her names on this because that's how inconsiderate and small she made me feel if that made sense.
14 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Kristina Marchand accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Kaiser Permanente
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsProvidence Medical Group, 5555 NE Elam Young Pkwy, Hillsboro, OR
Dr. Kristina Marchand is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hillsboro, OR.