Dr. Kristina Otero Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kristina Otero?

Posted on October 9th, 2017

I have had her as my primary Dr for over 20 years she is wonderful. I tell her my symptoms and we go from there. She is always responsive and caring and we work together to figure out the problem.

Good Doctor

Posted on March 25th, 2016

She is very nice but very serious. She does listen to everything you have to say and she will answer all of your questions. She makes sure all of your concerns are met before leaving the office. I don't have any problems with her.

DR OTERO

Posted on October 13th, 2014

HAVE BEEN TO DR OTERO FOR OVER 5 YRS. ALWAYS FOUND HER TO BE VERY FRIENDLY, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND ANSWERS ANY QUESTIONS U HAVE. A REALLY NICE PERSON. A RATING OF 4 STARS....

I critcized her and she had me banned from the entire medical group

Posted on June 4th, 2011

I criticized the fact that her assistant treated my requests to get back to me about a very important issue with complete disregard. I waited and waited over a peroid of weeks for a response until I had to physically go down there. I was treated as if I was bothering them. I criticized her and her assistant and she had the grandios gall to actually ban me from the entire practice. They as a group are unethical and infinitely petty. Take your business elsewhere. They don't deserve any business.

Posted on November 14th, 2017