Dr. Kristina Philpott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristina Philpott?

Best health care provider

Posted on September 10th, 2016

Dr. Philpott is caring she spend time with me listening to my concerns . Always looking for solutions to my problems , thanks to her I am feeling better. I definitely recommend her to my family and friend s

Amazing doctor saves lives

Posted on March 18th, 2012

She saved my baby's life. So many doctors didn't know what was wrong with my baby. She ordered blood tests found the culprit and stopped the internal bleeding through avoiding allergens. She is brilliant and it's been a privilege being cared for by her. A true gift to the medical community and her lucky patients! Beyond her amazing medical knowledge she is a beautiful person overall and very relaxing to be with. She always eases my fears and those of my family- my husband and I have 2 very small children- she has a way of making us laugh every time we visit her office. A true professional yet always very friendly!

Posted on December 4th, 2014