Dr. Kristina B Rudgear Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Kristina B Rudgear?

excellent physician and very knowledgable.

Dr. Rudgear is Awesome!

I had not felt well for a while. I had been to quite a few other doctors and they couldn't find anything wrong. Dr. Rudgear figured it out quickly and now I feel great! Just wish I would of found her sooner!

Phenomenal

She was caring and patient.

Excellent Doctor

Treated me with care and corrective provision. I felt cared like a patient should.

Very knowledgable doctor

I would definitely choose this doctor again. Dr. Rudgear has done more to help me feel good again than the other two doctors I was seeing previously. She treats the whole person, not just the diagnosis initially seen for. I have never had to wait more than five minutes past my appointment time.

Worst Endo in AZ

Terrible, Never get to see Kristina. Her staff is always quitting, obviously for better jobs. Got the feeling that they would schedule you to come back for the office visit $, even though they could have taken care of the procedure when you are already there. The office is full of expensive lotions and creams. She should be selling Metabolife and get out of the medical field.

One of the worst...

From the moment I entered this office, I was overwhelmed by the feeling that I had been granted a HUGE favor by being allowed through the door. I REALLY knew I had made a mistake when I saw pamphlets EVERYWHERE trying to sell spa-type goods and services (I don't remember seeing a single piece of endocrine-related literature on display; maybe they were under the beauty pamphlets.) But the clincher for me was when the doctor came in just long enough to state nastily,"There's nothing wrong with your thyroid; you don't need to be on the medicine your internist prescribed" as she sailed out of the room. I was told to repeat labs in a month and to make another appointment to come back to go over the labs. (Huh? Wouldn't a phone call with my labs suffice?) That month I felt absolutely awful, with zero energy and constantly fighting to stay awake during the day. Needless to say, I cancelled the scheduled labs and appointment, and thankfully found another doctor who did PROPER TESTING and found I had Hashimoto's Thyroiditis; he placed me on the right dosage of medication and I now feel WONDERFUL. As for this woman's "credentials," they appear to be used not for the patients' benefit, but solely for her own ego.

I don't know why I keep coming back here.

I have been a patient here probably since it has opened and at that time it was lovely. Always saw Dr. Rudgear and the staff was friendly. Boy, has that changed. Being a professional in the medical office field I expect a little more when I go to other doctors offices. The staff is completely rude everytime I call or come in for an appointment. The lady at the fronty checking in (Lori?) she was the only nice one I came in contact with. I see a different PA everytime I go there- so I really have no connection with this office now and feel that I am just another patient # they are trying to get through. None the less- none of this is surprising to me. What was surprising is that after making some major diabetic medicine changes- I call a few days later with some questions and am told that I need to make an appointment to go over these!? My questions were regarding simple things like carb:ratio adjustments and was basically shrugged off by the PA'S medical assistant. Disappointed that they don't care enough about their patients concerns to pull down a chart and at least help someone out who is trying to gain better control. I am now turning to google to try and figure out my insulin needs instead of this "highly qualified" doctors office. If you are reading this- I would keep looking for another doc.

Dr. Rudgear is a fabulous doc...caring, competent and attentive to my concerns.

Wonderful doc...caring and competent. Definitely the best endo in the valley.

Horrible office! They are obviously in the business to profit and not to help their patients. I've been a Thyroid Cancer patient for several years. I had doubts about the office in the beginning, but kept giving each new PA a chance. I'e only see the doctor twice, and I've had 4 different PAs whom I had to update on my situation each visit. I got contradictory information each visit. They make you schedule a an appt to get lab results, even when they're normal. And I had to pay a $50 copay to see a PA unfamiliar with my situation just to get results. When it came time to schedule my RAI treatment (which includes isolation from kids), it took several calls to get return call. They couldn't work with my schedule for treatment. I demanded to be treated at hospital, and the hospital met my needs and were so helpful! I'm no longer a patient at the office, and should have done it sooner. Any other endo has to be better than this office.

Dr. Rudgear is one of the most caring docs I've ever met. Highly recommend her if you are looking for an endocrinologist in the valley.