Dr. Kristina Wagner Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Kristina Wagner?

Posted on February 26th, 2015

I love Dr. Wagner and the whole staff. They make you feel at ease.

Empathy

Posted on June 4th, 2014

I was recently contacted I must come in for a Wellness Review due to my turning 65 and hadn't been to the doctor for over a year. I was not happy about going because I am in very good health for my age. I went, took some kind of dimensia test and then had to meet with the doctor. Now she wants me to get a multitude of tests. I asked since I am in good health if I had to do this. Her reply "you either must do them or find another doctor:". This is three days after my daughter and 3 year old grandson moved to England for 3 years due to son in laws job. This is after 14 years of going to the same doctor. Now how can I possible give her a good rating?

Posted on September 12th, 2012

She always takes the time to discuss all my problems and even asks further questions, she has even phoned me personally to give me lab results and explain the different issues. Highly recommendthis doctor .

Posted on February 5th, 2012

She was very unprofessional and I only seemed to be like a number to her....she was not thorough during her exam either.

Posted on July 30th, 2010

Excellent with both kids and adults. Good listener. Willing to work with adults on different types of treatments available - but will voice her preferred treament. Having lab facilities/xray next door is convenient.

Posted on July 24th, 2015