Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kristina S Walick has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Kristina S Walick has the following 15 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Kristina S Walick has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
If you are looking for an excellent doctor to do surgery or check your precious child, CALL DR. WALICK!!! My 16 year old son tore his meniscus wrestling and Dr. Walick was so supportive of his recovery from the minute she saw him the first time, to performing his surgery, then again after. She was very supportive, sweet, kind, and made him feel comfortable and safe. She checked him several times at the doctor's office after his surgery and really showed that she cared about him and the way he was feeling and healing. Dr. Walick was very patient and made sure my son understood step-by-step what was going to happen during his surgery, after, and the healing process. I've seen a lot of doctors with my 13 year old daughter that is a competitive level 9 gymnast and when she injured her knee I called Dr. Walick and she immediately checked her that same day. I drove 50 minutes to visit with Dr. Walick and I would drive farther to see her. Please call her! I PROMISE- YOU WILL LOVE HER!! I recommended her to my son's wrestling families, football families, and my daughter's gymnastic teammates families, they love her too and drive a distance just to see her!
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Kristina S Walick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRocky Mountain Pediatric Orthopedics, 2055 N High St Ste 130, Denver, CO
Dr. Kristina S Walick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.