Kristine Arthur Is this you?

Have you seen Kristine Arthur?

Doesn't seem to have concern of All concerns of patients. Only one st a time. Disinterested

Posted on March 17th, 2017

Posted on June 19th, 2016

Sent to Dr. Arthur by my family doctor who had no idea what else to do for my GI problems and diabetes, etc. He just gave me more meds for several years as I got worse. Dr. Arthur did a bunch of labs that had not been done before, and she told me of several problems that needed to be treated. She cut some meds, changed others and I have been feeling better since I first saw her.

Posted on March 18th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Arthur. I have had Lupus for years and fibromyalgia, plus DM and heart problems. My former PCP was not on top of my problems, and I was getting worse. He sent me to see her, and she promptly got tests and labs done and laid out a different treatment plan, and I am feeling much better already. Dr. Arthur is on top of the latest research and gives great advice.

Dr. Arthur is outstanding

Posted on January 15th, 2014

Dr. Arthur handles very complicated conditions and is very knowledgeable about many conditions other doctors know little about. She diagnosed several conditions and gave proper treatment and additional advice on other developing conditions. That is rare for most doctors. I highly recommend Dr. Arthur.

Posted on April 15th, 2013

My regular doctor could not figure out what to do with my severe neck and back problems, and major fatigue. He referred me to Dr. Arthur. She took a very complete history and asked a lot of questions, far more than my long term doctor. She had labs done and an MRI and found things my first doctor never even found nor seemed to care about. She was very concerned and referred my to another specialist for one of my problems and he verified it, and said I needed immediate treatment . I am feeling better already as I am in great hands now.

Seems like an excellent doctor

Posted on February 9th, 2012

Doctor seems very caring and willing to spend the time to get information and do it right. Since I have not seen her much, it is hard to tell the results, but I am much happier with her than I was with my previous doctor.

Posted on September 17th, 2011

Excellent internist who took the time to discuss several chronic conditions I have had for several years that my prior long time retired doctor rarely discussed or even seemed to care about. Dr. Arthur is up on the latest conditions and quickly found out what problems I had and laid out an great treatment plan. She is very sharp.

Posted on May 6th, 2010

The most outstanding internist I have ever gone to. She diagnosed two conditions that my primary care doctor never even discussed or treated even though I went to him for 7 years. Dr. Arthur was extremely thorough and laid out a detailed plan for testing and treatment.

Posted on October 25th, 2016