Dr. Kristine A Bathke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristine A Bathke?

I don't understand why she has such high ratings. She was really short with me and had terrible bedside manner. Someone who takes care of something so personal should be a nice person to be around.

Spent no time with me

I went in for my first prenatal visit and I was in and out in less than 15 min. She gave me a binder with information in it, but she didn't give me any advice at all... about anything... She mentioned nothing about prenatal vitamins, how much weight I should be gaining, or anything special I should be doing now that I am pregnant. I am finding a new insurance provider. It seems like all of my recent experiences with Dean have been similar. The office staff is really nice and there isn't very much wait time, but once I actually get to the point of seeing a medical professional, I am rushed in and rushed out.

Straightforward knowledgeable care

Excellent staff attentiveness and communications skills.