3.2

Have you seen Dr. Kristine A Cunniff?

Dr. Does not know best

After a brief appt and all the blood work orders I was dismissed. Test results showed in normal range bit would not discuss any reason for why I felt so crappy. Completely ignored my concerns. Office staff is like a band of moody teens, terrible Do yourself a favor go elsewhere

professional office

office is always very pleasant to be in, no complaints here! Dr.Cunniff is good at what she does and has a great staff to back her

friendly knowledgeable dr

I have seen Dr Cunniff for many years, she is very comfortable to be around and always addresses all of my concerns, her staff is also very nice

Can only speak to receptionist

I had been ill for several weeks and had a bad incident. Could not speak to Dr. but was told to come in. I am over 90 and needed someone to drive me. I thought perhaps I could get there by 1:30 but maybe not until 3. Was told not to worry just come in and the Dr. would see. me. My daughter drove in from MA and we got to the office after 2. The receptionist said I would not be seen, to go to the walk in center nearby. Never spoke or saw Dr. Cunniff for all I know she might not even be in the office. I will seek another internist.

DISHEVELED

Within 1 minute of meeting me: decided "WE are NOT COMPATIABLE." For a medical doctor excepting new patients ,her actions were TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL.She made me feel EMPTY inside and UNWORTHY of medical advice .I would NEVER speak of her name again because she is and was INAPPROPRIATE.. Move on to another choice being the information you just read ! {If I could give a negative star that would be ideal }

Phantom Dr.

Asked her to order a cologuard kit, which she did saying she frequently orders them. When my insurance refused to pay unless Dr. wrote a letter of approval, she declined. Why on earth would a Dr. order a test she did not believe in or at least advise. I called the office several times to speak with her but was unable to get by brick wall secretary. Real slipshod operation going on there.

I have and several of my family member see Dr. Cunniff and I always feel like all of my questions and concerns are addressed. I find the physician to caring as well as her staff. I would recommend her to family and friends. I also like her early morning hours as it allows for appointments prior to my work schedule.

Choose another profession

Dr. Cuniff should choose another profession. No bed side manner. My husband who had acute health issues was made to feel like a drug seeking idiot. Rude with no empathy. Unintelligent fool with a degree .

Love this Office!

I recommend Dr Cunniff to everyone! She and the staff are always available and very thorough ! Great sense of humor too!!

Appts were very brief, sometimes with no physical exam whatsoever. I felt like she could not be bothered

There are many good and caring physicians in Rhode Island. Unfortunately, Dr Cunniff is NOT one of them!! She will spend more time typing your symptoms into her computer (for insurance purposes) than she will trying to treat them. She can become quite rude and unprofessional if you inquire too much about your own health. I have since found a new doctor who has been able to help me. God Bless the ones who are still going to Cunniff. Good Luck!!

So here's the thing

I had an 8:30 A.M. appointment. Still had to wait 15 minutes after that. Most work was done by the nurse. The only items covered by the physician were listening to my heart, looking down my throat and in my ears, reflex tests. Total time spent with physician maybe 10 minutes at most. On to the blood work (which apparently I should have had done PRIOR to my office visit, to make it more convenient for them). Went to the facility to get it done, was told by the phlebotomist that Dr. had not put the diagnostic codes on the Rx, so I might have to foot the bill (not what I was expecting) for said blood work. Heard nothing for 2.5 weeks. Called the office, was told they had just gotten back from vacation, the nurse had to go over the results with the doctor, and then I would get a call. How about photocopying the results and sending them to me with notes, normal values, etc. etc. Am I not entitled to know? I am a little put off by the distant behavior.

Dr. Kristine A Cunniff is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Narragansett, RI.