Dr. Kristine Gibson Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kristine Gibson?

Incredible doctor!

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

From the moment I met Dr.Gibson I could tell she genuinely cared for her patients. I've seen her for three years for my Anorexia and she is the best doctor I have ever had. She is very thorough and goes out of her way to make sure her patients are getting the best care possible. She has always been quick to call back if I have a question and will keep me updated as soon as my lab results come in. Out of the 3 years that she has been my doctor I haven't had a single complaint. I highly recommend her!

Asthma