Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kristine A Knapp has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kristine A Knapp has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Kristine A Knapp has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kristine A Knapp is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I was scared to go in to see her the first time, because all these bad reviews lol. I expected a mean ogre didn't even make eye contact with her when she walked in the room. But then she walked over shook my hand and started talking. Yes she does things without explaining them while she is asking you about your job, kids, the weather, but she is super nice. And I think she is just trying to distract you from everything else, which totally worked in my case. Maybe the bad reviews are for a different dr. by the same name I don't know. The Kristine Knapp I just met, was so fun and easy to talk to!
Dr Knapp is so rude. My first female appointment and the entire time she was examining me she was talking to my mother about her job and other things. She didnt even give me a sheet to cover myself with. She opened the gown for my breast exam without warning in front of my mom and boyfriend. I get that any time at a female appointment is to some degree uncomfortable but she really hurt me. Then made really inappropriate comments about vagina and my boyfriend to me in front of my mother. At a different visit where i had to see her because no other doctor was working at the hospital, she did the same things and kept talking about other patients. She even said their full names and things that was wrong with them and what city they lived in. I was so nervous i was really shaking the entire time and she didnt try anything to calm me. I was in the stirrups and had to wait like that for five to six minutes because she was talking to the nurse about stuff not related to examining me at all. Very embarrassing for me.
Dr. Knapp delivered both of my boys. I started with her in Danville and then when she moved to Carmel I followed her there....now I am following her to Greencastle. She is the most amazing caring doctor. Both times I went into labor it was around her vacation and she changed her vacation to be there during my delivery or came home early when she heard I was delivering. She made sure I had her home number, pager number and cell number. She got me through cancer scares and a miscarriage. My husband and I adore her and if our second child was a girl we would have given her the middle name of Kristine after Dr. Knapp. She is devoted, involved and committed. I agree with the other reviews that stated she isn't always on time but that is because she spends time with you and does treat you like a person. I cannot believe the other reviews that stated she was cruel...that is just not in her nature. She is direct...and she will tell you like it is but she is in no way mean. I think she is just great and would recommend her to anyone.
21 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Edward W Sparrow Hospital
Dr. Kristine A Knapp accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kristine A Knapp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marion, IN.