Dr. Kristine Pasui Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Kristine Pasui?

Ruined my birthing experience

Posted on May 27th, 2014

Dr. Pasui was the on-call OB when I went into deliver my son. Being my first pregnancy, I was already nervous. She wouldn't listen to my concerns and tried to rush my delivery. Pitocin, water breaking, more Pitocin all in 3 hours. I progressed to 5 cm in 2 1/2 hours. Unfortunately, that wasn't fast enough for her. At 4:00 on a Friday afternoon, she insisted on a C-section. It was extremely painful and I will never be able to have a vaginal birth due to it. While having the C-section, I kept telling her I felt a horrible stabbing pain and she ignored me. Horrible experience.

Posted on September 13th, 2010

When I first moved to upstate SC Dr. Pasui came very highly recommneded by more than a few women, so I've been seeing her for 7 years now. I don't feel comfortable with a man as a GYN. She is very professional, brilliant, and answers every question thoughtfully (and I have a lot). I never feel rushed. She found a fibroid, took care of it. I've never had any bad experiences and do recommend her.

Every patient deserves to receive proper care...

Posted on March 5th, 2010

but apparently Dr. Pasui disagrees. I have seen all three doctors at Premier Women's Care and she's the only one that acted as if my concerns were not valid. During my pregnancy, I had complications with my BP and some incredible abdominal pain. She was the doctor on call the night I was having the pain and acted as if it was no big deal. After I gave birth, I had some bleeding and drainage from my C-section incision. Again, as the on-call doctor, she showed no concern. I later had to be rushed in to see a different OB/GYN when it had become infected, my temperature was over 102 and it had to be reopened to allow draining. I'll never see her again, that's for sure. And, I'd never let anyone I care about see her either.

My favorite Doctor

Posted on January 2nd, 2010

I have seen all of the Doctors in this practice and I love all of them. I see Dr. Pasui regularly and she is very professional. Dr. Pasui performs my annual exams and I see her if I have a problem. I never have a difficult time getting an appointment. I trust her and the other doctors.

She didn't even try.

Posted on November 29th, 2009

I have a history of premature labor and started having contractions at 16 weeks. I called the emergency line, explained the situation, and Dr. Pasui told me there is nothing she can do. There is a "standard" or "guideline" that doctors are not to try to stop labor before a certain gestational point.Ultimately, my water broke and I gave birth to a stillborn baby boy. All tests showed that it was a healthy, viable pregnancy even hours prior to my water breaking. The postmortem testing confirmed that it was a healthy pregnancy and baby. For some unknown reason, my body tries to have babies early.She should have at least tried to stop the contractions like I had pleaded with her to do.Choose your OB doctor wisely. Any OB can deliver a baby when everything goes right, but will your doctor try to save your baby's life if it doesn't?Dr. Pasui refused to even try.

Posted on December 7th, 2016