Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kristine P Pultorak has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 6
I have had my son at the ksb emergency room many times because of his epilepsy and unfortunately had this physician twice. I had a pet snapping turtle that had a better disposition than this physician! She is judgemental and condescending. She knows everything and the patient and family know nothing. If I end up in the emergency room dying I would hate to have my last moments of life in the presence of this SHREW!!!
Very judgmental and totally misdiagnosed pt. Made a quick assumption without truly reviewing med records or what family physician relayed to this "doc" when she was on duty in the ER. Very detrimental to emotional state of this pt. Was able to get help from other physicians and with time body & mind both mended, no thanks to her. Hypocratic oath states "first do no harm", she definitely needs to revisit that!
La Grange Memorial Hospital
Dr. Kristine P Pultorak accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKatherine Shaw Bethea Hospital, 403 E 1st St, Dixon, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kristine P Pultorak in this video.
Dr. Kristine P Pultorak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dixon, IL.