Dr. Kristine Pultorak Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Kristine Pultorak?

educated fool

Posted on December 18th, 2014

she was rude very short visit would not listening to me the mother about symptoms.

She saved my life!

Posted on July 16th, 2014

Dr. Pultorak was very quick to assess my condition and arranged immediate and accurate care that saved my life. She was very direct and informative about my health, giving both my husband and me important information that helped us make decisions for future medical decisions.

Posted on September 6th, 2013

I have had my son at the ksb emergency room many times because of his epilepsy and unfortunately had this physician twice. I had a pet snapping turtle that had a better disposition than this physician! She is judgemental and condescending. She knows everything and the patient and family know nothing. If I end up in the emergency room dying I would hate to have my last moments of life in the presence of this SHREW!!!

Posted on August 30th, 2011

Very judgmental and totally misdiagnosed pt. Made a quick assumption without truly reviewing med records or what family physician relayed to this "doc" when she was on duty in the ER. Very detrimental to emotional state of this pt. Was able to get help from other physicians and with time body & mind both mended, no thanks to her. Hypocratic oath states "first do no harm", she definitely needs to revisit that!

Posted on September 16th, 2015