Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristine A Romine
Dr. Kristine A Romine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology and Dermatopathology. Dr. Romine is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and Scottsdale Healthcare Shea. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristine A Romine has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your skin cells in a lab, more like a pathologist.
Beyond just skin cancer, dermatopathologists also study a wide range of skin conditions, including everything from warts, moles, spider veins and herpes, to dermatitis, rashes, vitiligo and other conditions related to skin discoloration.
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
This office is very incompetent. I asked for an annual check up but the PA Molly who is very rude, said she was not told I wanted that and spent THREE MINUTES total with me, and left without ever asking me if I had any questions. She was concerned with staying on schedule (she was already late) rather than treating me. They rush everyone through to make money--more patients in as little time as possible. In addition, the garbage can was overflowing with garbage--patients paper dressing gowns, etc. making the exam room unhygienic. Dr. Romine popped in to say hello and then she and her staff suggested I buy some expensive pharmaceuticals they sell! That's all the attention I got.
I have always had thorough skin exams and receive excellent patient care at all of my appointments. This office has always accommodated me and has taken care of all of my skin problems as well as answer my questions. This office was a great find and worth the wait. Very courteous and professional staff.
Dr. Romine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1991
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Dr. Kristine A Romine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCamelback Dermatology & Skin Surgery, 4512 N 40th St, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Kristine A Romine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.