Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristine K Spence
Dr. Kristine K Spence, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Saginaw, MI, with another office in Bay City, MI. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Spence is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center Harrison and St Marys Of Michigan Standish Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristine K Spence has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 20
After 24 hours of labor Dr Spence suggested a C-Secrion, my baby just wasn't going to fit through my pelvis. She did great, I never felt nervous under care even after my long labor. She made me feel at ease, talked to my husband and I through the whole process. I felt very comfortable with her performing such a procedure on me and my baby. She sewed me up nice with minimal scarring and continued to check on me throughout my stay at the hospital. I hope she is the doctor on call to deliver my next baby. 5 stars all the way! Thank you Dr. Spence!
Dr Spence was horrible. In and out within a few minutes without asking me anything. She didn't review my file or any of my ongoing issues. I was suppose to receive the results of a DNA test... Never said a word about it. She was rude and appeared to be agitated when asked a question. I have requested to never see this "Dr." again. Worst doctor I have ever had a visit with!
I have had issue with my periods all my life. I went to see Dr. Spence for my Yearly's and then for my tubal and found out I had endometriosis and she took care of it for me. She cleaned it all up and was great. She explained everything to me and what to expect. Six years later I had issues again. We needed to have surgery again. This time she told me I could have a Hysterectomy however, I was only 36 at the time and I was not ready for that big step. So we did an Ablation and cleaned it all up again with the knowledge that next time there was only one option left. It all had to come out. I have been good for 4 years now, and some of the signs are coming back, so it could be soon and I will have to have surgery. As long as I have her I know I will be ok. She has been with me through all of my very tough issues and has been good at explaining things to me and my husband. I will keep her as my doctor as long as I can.
Dr. Spence is a horrible doctor. She did not listen to me at all. I saw her one week before my scheduled c section (normally I would see other doctors at Women's OBGYN). My c section was scheduled due to high risk medical concerns. Dr. Spence not only attempted to bully me out of having my c section, because she does not believe in them...she threatened me that if I went into labor early and she was on call that she would refuse to do my c section and put me at risk. She walked out of the office after being cold and unprofessional without saying goodbye. I was upset the entire day which is very unhealthy for me and my baby. I don't understand how a doctor who works with pregnant women would think that this behavior was justified. I would never recommend her to anyone else. It is a red flag to me that she feels the need to push her ideals so strongly on to another person when it could cause them harm. I thought the oath that doctors take states to cause no harm. I cannot say enough to anyone reading this, please do not trust this women with your life or the life of your unborn child. Her control issues will only take precedence over your health. It is scary to me that this women still has a job.
Dr. Spence is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Ingham Regional Medical Center
Dr. Kristine K Spence accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kristine K Spence is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.