Dr. Kristofer S Matullo Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Kristofer S Matullo?

THE BEST

Dr. Matullo performed emergency surgery on my husband's lower leg after an industrial accident. There was a possibility of amputation due to the extreme nature of the injury. Dr. Matullo is a perfectionist and was able to achieve perfect alignment of the tibia and fibula which allowed my husband to regain full use of his leg. Within one year, he was able to return to the gym and max out the leg press machine.

Go elsewhere

The staff is absolutely obnoxiuo and wait time on the phone is half hour or more. The place is run like a factory. GO SOMPLACE ELSE that respects you and your time.

I have had aan overall very positive experience with Dr. Matullo in the time he was treating an injury of mine. He is very pleasant, kind, caring and knowledgeable. His medical staff is also very compassionate and attentive to their patient's needs. Dr. Matullo and the PA he works with definitely take the time to listen to the patient and answer any questions or concerns.

My experience,t opinion

Excellent surgeon! Kind, caring, considerate and a truly nice man. Scale of 1-10 he's 20

I saw him for diagnosis and set up surgery date. I found the staff very nice, the doctor was very informative and explained what he was going to do during my surgery and the scheduling staff was very nice. I have no complaints about the staff or Doctor.

Go to another doctor

I would recommend seeking out a different physician. This doctor was condescending an seemed rushed during the entire visit. I would say it was a waste of time. I was able to find another very good hand surgeon in the area and wish I had not wasted time seeing this particular individual

Took my case when no one was willing to do it. It was a complicated wrist surgery. Dr Matullo did a great job. He is a compassionate and very knowledgeable doctor with wonderful positive attitude. Highly recomend!!!

His poorly written physician notes caused my short term disability to be stopped sooner. I still have swelling and severe, shooting pain in both of my hands, which he rudely dismissed as if I were exaggerating the symptoms. Told me if I cannot do my job "find another one..." Does not care about his patients and I would not recommend him to anyone.

Had to wait forever for a one minute visit

The line was out the door to check in. I spent an hour and a half to get a one minute visit.

WASTE of Time

Should have gone somewhere else. This doctor did not listen to or care about my issues. It was a total waste of time and money.

Frustrated

Dr Matullo was very condicending and in a hurry. I still have pain, discomfort, and swelling in my finger. In his opinion my finger had heald just fine. However; I'm now faced with permenent damage and will seek a second, qualified, opinion. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Waste of time

There was nothing positive about this experience whatsoever. Both staff and physician were rude.

Dr. Kristofer S Matullo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.